Almetek Industries, Inc. will be closed for Thanksgiving, Thursday 11/24 and Friday 11/25
RETURN POLICY: Almetek’s authorization must be obtained in writing within 30 days receipt of product prior to an order being returned. Returned material must be in original cartons, in salable condition, freight
prepaid. There is a restocking charge on all returned goods. Special/custom orders cannot be returned. The following terms and conditions govern issuance of credit on return goods:
1. If it is Almetek’s error in shipping, order entry or manufacturer:
a. No restocking charge
b. Almetek pays the freight.
c. Full credit will be issued.
Note: Products must be new and unused, and in original package.
2. If the error or changes were made by Customers, Reps or Distributors:
a. All freight must be prepaid.
b. There will be a 15% – 30% Restocking fee depending on the reason for the return and the date of return.
c. Products more than two years old will not be accepted.
Note: Almetek reserves the right at its discretion to change restocking fees.
3. Failure of product under warranty.
a. Credit will be given only if complete information regarding the failure is recorded on an RMA form and actual date of installation and removal is noted (this information is required by Almetek from its customers for any warranty claims.)
b. If our inspection and testing determines that the return product is not defective, no credit will be issued. (Customer will be notified of this and product will be returned collect, if a request to return is made within 30 days from notification. After this period, the product will be disposed of at the factory’s discretion).
4. Non-Returnable Items
Almetek reserves the right to destroy, without credit, any returns of product that fall under “non-returnable items”.
See criteria below:
a. Damage by improper storage or subject to extreme temperatures or exposure.
b. Involved or purchased in a fire sale, bankruptcy or sacrifice sale.
c. Merchandise returned for the purposes of reducing inventory.
d. Any return of product that does not follow the return goods policy.
e. Custom merchandise made specifically for the customer.
RETURNS (RMA’S) AND EXCHANGES
1. Call Almetek’s toll free number 1-800~248-2080 for a “Return Material Authorization” (RMA) number. PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, WILL BE REFUSED AND SHIPPED BACK TO THE CUSTOMER, AT THEIR COST. All returns will be subject to a restocking charge (see “Terms and Conditions“.)
The following information must be furnished:
a. Reason you wish to return material.
b. Quantity, description and part number.
c. Date of receipt of order.
d. Customers purchase order number.
2. The RMA number must be on the outside of all returned packages. “RMA” indicates authorization to return product(s) for evaluation only. It does not imply credit, exchange, etc.
3. All merchandise returned should be insured by the sender.
4. When returning goods both to and from the purchaser, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay all freight charges.
5. If shortages and/or damages occur, all customers will have 48 hours to make a claim.
6. Return Materials Authorization numbers expire 30 days from issued date. No returns will be accepted if the RMA number has expired.
7. Credit will be issued based upon the net invoice price at the time of the original Invoice.
8. We do not accept COD shipments.
9. We will not issue credits until the merchandise has been received and inspected.
10. Proof of purchase or copy of invoice must be furnished.
Please carefully inspect all items for damage. Note any damage on the freight bill when you sign for your order. If you find concealed damage after opening packages, you have 48 hours to report it to the delivery freight carrier. We cannot honor any claims for damage after this 48-hour period.