Porcelain on Stainless Steel Storm Drain Markers
Lowest Life cycle Cost, 20 Cents Per Year over 50 years!
Storm Drains are commonly misused by the public for the disposal of waste such as paint, motor oil, antifreeze, pesticides and other pollutants. This improper disposal can seriously damage water quality and the environment.
Help make the earth a “Greener” place – mark all storm drains in your community and spread the message of water conservation.
Almetek’s Porcelain Storm Drain Markers have been engineered to perfection and can be installed onto roadways, curbs, storm drain grates or storm drain heads.
Storm Drain Marking Instructions
- Porcelain on Stainless Steel
- High & Low Temperature Resistant
- Color Performance, Gloss Retention
- Base Material is Steel or Stainless Steel
- Graffiti Resistant
- Chemical, Fading & Weather Resistant
- Wide Choice of Symbols & Legends
- Virtually Indestructible
- Install On Any Surface
- Theft Resistant
- Expected Life Span up to 50 Years
- MultiColor Options
- Optional Sequential
Numbering or Name of Town/City
- Custom Designs Available